• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi any veggies on sw ?

Hiya,
Just rejoined Sw last week after a few years of gaining weight from winter evenings with too much cheese and wine!
And the odd doughnut too?
I'd like to know if there are any vegetarians following Sw that have some new ideas and recipes we could exchange to make life easier,
Look forward to hearing from peeps xx
Kirsty

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sweet potato and chickpea curry is a great one for Sw
Basically
Leeks X1, onion x 1, sweet potatoe a bag , 2x tins of chickpeas, tin toms X1 vege oxo x2 curry powder to taste , and what ever herbs and salt and pepper to taste .
Simmer for an hour all in a pot until it's all soft , blend half of the mix and mix it back together.
It's lush x

Chickpea curry sounds lovely - im a fellow veggie (14 years) and starting SW tonight to ditch the baby weight as the baby is 6 months tomorrow :)

I'm not a veggie but I'm not a meat eater either! I love love LOVE Slimming World curry cake!! 1x sachet mild curry flavour rice (made up - any brand), 1x tin of chick pea dahl (ASDA is the only syn free tin I've found - Sainsburys/Tesco are approx. 1syn) and 4 eggs. Put in a casserole dish and in the oven for approx. 25/30 mins until golden on 180' (fan assisted oven)

xx