Hi!! April challenge?

rhiannon1

:)Hello everyone , Im new, so here abit about me;
Im 27, and currently weigh 13st 12lbs
My ideal weight would be 10st/10st5lbs, although to reach 11st would be great!
Im not on a set diet, just doing what ive always done in the past so i know it works, but im open to suggestions :)
This is my day to day diet;
Breakfast-Cereals and sparkling water
Lunch-Soup
Dinner- Low fat, low carb, low calorie meal (fish and veg, stir fry, chicken with sweet potatoe mash ect)
+ green tea and fruit between every meal, i would say that usually my calories totall at around 1500 per day though i could be wrong.
So thats all about me, but im setting myself and challange for april, i will be going to london in april and would love to be able to wear pretty clothes while out and about (sounds silly i know but its just helps a little with motivation) and was wondering if anyone wanted to join, my aim is to (hopefully) drop 2 dress sizes by april, so a dress size per month really.
Look forward to hearing from you and good luck to you all.
:)

rhiannon1 said:
:)Hello everyone , Im new, so here abit about me;
Im 27, and currently weigh 13st 12lbs
My ideal weight would be 10st/10st5lbs, although to reach 11st would be great!
Im not on a set diet, just doing what ive always done in the past so i know it works, but im open to suggestions :)
This is my day to day diet;
Breakfast-Cereals and sparkling water
Lunch-Soup
Dinner- Low fat, low carb, low calorie meal (fish and veg, stir fry, chicken with sweet potatoe mash ect)
+ green tea and fruit between every meal, i would say that usually my calories totall at around 1500 per day though i could be wrong.
So thats all about me, but im setting myself and challange for april, i will be going to london in april and would love to be able to wear pretty clothes while out and about (sounds silly i know but its just helps a little with motivation) and was wondering if anyone wanted to join, my aim is to (hopefully) drop 2 dress sizes by april, so a dress size per month really.
Look forward to hearing from you and good luck to you all.
:)

Heya I'll join in, we've similiar targets I started at 12 13 (now 11 3.5) and want to get to 10st for my hols x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too!! I'm 13.8, want to get to 10.5, but even to get to 11.5 will be amazing!!

hello guys, thanks for the reply, i think my first goal is going to be 12st and am i just being hopefull or would that be doable by april for my trip to london? thats a loss of 1st 12lbs? hopefully will drop a few dress sizes by then too. Have you got any targets to reach for a certain time? Goos luck! :) ooo also, what are your day-to-day diets just to see if im on the right track?

rhiannon1 said:
hello guys, thanks for the reply, i think my first goal is going to be 12st and am i just being hopefull or would that be doable by april for my trip to london? thats a loss of 1st 12lbs? hopefully will drop a few dress sizes by then too. Have you got any targets to reach for a certain time? Goos luck! :) ooo also, what are your day-to-day diets just to see if im on the right track?

I'm on MFP if u add me u can see my diary, I'm generally on 1200 but eat all my exercise calories back x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back