Hi Calorie Counters

Hi Dawn

Haven't gone out for our meal. The rain is absolutely lashing down and the wind is really blustery outside (ooh I sound like a weather girl :D), so going to stay in the house and keep warm. Might make it out for lunch tomorrow instead. I just try and survive the winter months and live for the summer ;)

Hope you have a nice time in Blackpool tomorrow. I've spent many a happy time there as a child (on the Pleasure Beach, prom and beach) and my crazy teens and early twenties (funfair again, pubs, clubs, and boys ;)). I have an Aunt & Uncle that live just by the airport, so I always used to go and stay with them - very handy for all the fun (also free lodgings, which is v important as a teen when all your money goes on cider :D) !

Well done to your for losing a pound this week. You have so little to lose that 1lb is a sensible amount to drop.....it just seems strange after the big losses of CD. But hey, a pound off is better than a pound on.

Looks like I'm going to be staying the same again this week - as I have done all year so far. But I know why I'm not losing, cos I know what I've been picking at :eatdrink051: so STS is good enough for me right now.

I was also reminded today that this week is my bad week - totally crept up on me, which would explain my lack of self control this week :eek:

Anyway, have a lovely day tomorrow. Enjoy your Starbucks and Chinese, and record the calories. We want to lose weight, but sometimes we have to remember to live and enjoy ourselves as well! A couple of boogie sessions with Coleen will sort you out :D

Speak soon x

lil k said ####We want to lose weight, but sometimes we have to remember to live and enjoy ourselves as well!#### i dont know how to use the quote thing, but i 100% totally agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This seeming easier already

Hi everyone

I lost 2 stone last year on Slimming World and put almost a stone back on so after all the upset and crying with my boyfriend he said that he would eat healthy with me. I tried WW last year but just didnt work for me!! Was sick of counting points where with calories it seems easier.

Anyway it has been salads but making sure i have pickled onions and eggs, minimal cheese so i still get that taste for it for work...along with jacket potatoes, jelly pots made up with the sachets, fruit etc and in 2 weeks i have lost 6lb and so has the BF :)

Here goes it as i do have a goal to lose :)

Hi Sara.

Yes, FF can be tres annoying at times!! I do manually enter them though, then save them in my faves, which makes it easier next time. I used to use WW online and you could amend on there, that was invaluable as I used to plan a small portion and always end up with double when I actualy weighed it :eek: lol

So it's manually entering for now I'm afraid :sigh: But at least once they're in your faves you can log them, then change the portion size before committing to the food log.

What it says on FF doesn't match what the actual food packet says. Some of them are only out by 20 cals, but some of them are out by 100s. There doesn't seem to be an option to manually correct them, and I don't have the time to manually enter a new food each time - any ideas? x
I'm afraid you'll just have to manually enter them. But save them as your favourites. Most of my foods are manually entered because they're not on the database. And I tend to make up 'meal' options if I eat the same thing a lot- e.g breakfast 1 is 2 weetabix with 4oz ss milk, breakfast 2 is 2 slices of wheaten bread with 7g low fat spread & a cup of tea, etc. etc.- it saves LOADS of time faffing about with individual ingredients?

This food focus place... I tried to go there and it said the site had exceeded its bandwidth! Does that happen often? Or have all the new recruits you've found on minimins clogged up the system?! :8855: xxxxx

Yes, not happy about that one little bit!! It must have had something to do with all the recommendations going on :479: lol

Hope they sort it out soon. Even though it's not the most user-friendly site around, it's the only one I know!!

Back