Hi-de-ho neighbourinos!

:newbie: alert!
After yet another hissy fit in a fitting room- this time it was over a size 16 dress that was too tight, I've decided that the time has come for me to do something about my weight.
I have no idea what I weigh and no real idea of what plan to follow. I'm a Weight Watchers girl at heart, but I'm contemplating Slimming World. Either way, I just know that I need to act ASAP. So fingers crossed guys and dolls!

Lady Bad Romance...... Hello and I love your name, it's fantastic !!!!

I'm following my own diet plan too, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, going to keep mixing it up in the hope of keeping my body on it's toes and dropping some more pounds !!!!

Lots of Luck

Diva x

Good luck. Getting on the scales when I knew it was going to be bad and then finding it was worse than I thought was the final spur for me.

Now the scales are my friend!

Welcome to Minimins!

A fellow SW girl here, so if you do choose to join us then make sure you come visit the SW section. I was awful going clothes shopping before I started losing the weight, I would always bite my mums head off when she suggested anything and assumed nothing nice would fit. Now I'm trying all sorts of things! :D

Good luck with your weight loss, I look forward to seeing you around

Back