hi ev1 xxxxxxx

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by curlysar1975, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. curlysar1975

curlysar1975 Member

hi ev1 x x x 1 week and 2 days on lipotrim, lost 9lb in 6 days,:) feeling fine , tea times i find hard , cooking tea for the rest of the family, but don't feel hungry at all, just seems strange not eating ............... reading all your post s has been very encourageing. gl ev1.............i'll let you know how i do on my 2nd weigh in . :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

well done on completing your first week and congrats on your loss tea times can be hard but its worth it in the end heres to your second weigh in xx
  4. curlysar1975

curlysar1975 Member

thankyou and congrats on your loss, this site is great ! have a great holiday, i have 1 booked for 8th june, so need to lose about 3 stone xxx
  5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Well done you, stick at it your doing good:)
  6. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

Last edited: 1 May 2011
  7. curlylow

curlylow Full Member

my own! Gym and eating properly
    its strange really - like you I found tea time was the WORST time... but as time went on, I adjusted to my new regime and tea time got a hell of alot easier. I also found that as tea time was the hardest time to deal with not eating, it really highlighted where I was going wrong before. For me tea time was the time I over ate and over are on the wrong foods.

This diet is amazing psychologically. I understand so much about my eating habits and now understand what I need to change. Its fantastic.

This diet definitely gets easier with time - however I do think it gets more frustrating than anything else...

I feel like saying "Ok, ok, I've learnt my lesson. I promise I will not abuse food ever again. Now please get rid my last stone & a half and let me prove I can eat properly!! PLEASE!"

8. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Well done curly keep up the good work xx
  9. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

South Beach
    Welcome and well done!

I hated the time between 20.00 and 22.00.......I just wanted to snack on rubbish!!
  10. curlysar1975

curlysar1975 Member

thanks everyone for your support, it really is encourageing,reading your posts.And you ve all done so well!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.