hi every one

vickiabd

Am starting LL next week monday the 28th, and am very eager,
I have read all your postings and i feel very motivated, I will keep you all posted as get on this journey......:)

Hiya vickiabd! Welcome! You've come to a fantastic place here everyone on here is fantastic and will really help you through your diet. Good luck with LL let us know how you're doing! xx

Am starting LL next week monday the 28th, and am very eager,
I have read all your postings and i feel very motivated, I will keep you all posted as get on this journey......:)

Hi there,

Welcome to Mini's. You will do great I am sure. The first week may be alittle challenging it different some find it easy for others its alittle harder.
Please do pop on here and let us know how you are doing.

Best of luck.

Welcome on board - you have made a great and potentially life-changing choice. I wish you great success!

Hi Vicki, well done for deciding to do LL - it's prob one of the best decisions you'll make --- totally life changing and all for the better :)

Hiya! I'll be just having my first weeks weigh in as you start. It's really ok. I've had a few headaches but keep drinking water regularly and all will be fine. I will look forward to reading about your successes!

hi every one,
thank you for all your support and encouragement i really appreciate it, am so glad i found this site
above all happy i found you guys, am due to start LL tomorrow am so excited, i cant wait to start dropping off all the weight. i will keep you all posted:)

Back