Hi everybody

Georginaungi

Hi I willbe doing my diary on here is there anyone else I could follow please a lot of posts I see how loads of comments and I feel rude just jumping in thank u for reading I am a Thursday weigh in I have very slow losses I love chocolate so I have my 1 sw bars every day and sin them my first weigh in I put on a pound was devasted I am at 13 stone and it's stuck to me I was in another diet group and stayed the same for weeks please help lol xx

Hi Georginaungi x welcome to minis and SW!
I’ve been doing SW on and off for years and have just re started last week.
Once you get your head around it you’ll find SW is pretty easy to follow 😊 Don’t worry about that little gain...you’d be surprised how many people gain in the first week x
You’re more than welcome to pop along to my diary (link is below) x I sometimes do the old style red days but just ignore those as you need to keep it simple and stick to the normal EE plan x
Good luck!

Hi Georginaungi x welcome to minis and SW!
I’ve been doing SW on and off for years and have just re started last week.
Once you get your head around it you’ll find SW is pretty easy to follow 😊 Don’t worry about that little gain...you’d be surprised how many people gain in the first week x
You’re more than welcome to pop along to my diary (link is below) x I sometimes do the old style red days but just ignore those as you need to keep it simple and stick to the normal EE plan x
Good luck!
Hi Hun I will click on your link thank you Ito now I am enjoying it my weigh in day is tomorrow I am hoping with any type of loss x

Hi Hun I will click on your link thank you Ito now I am enjoying it my weigh in day is tomorrow I am hoping with any type of loss x

I’m sure you’ll be fine! 😊 Good luck! x

Weigh in tomorrow had a lovely cafe breakfast this morning will of been high in sins but I just couldn't stop wanting one I have been the Tesco and got the stuff myself and also some coconut and raisin weetabix they are delish I honk I will change my weigh in till Saturday at 10 going till 4 with not much food is a bit hard such a lovely site to be

Hi Hun it won't let me click on your link still new and dissing this site out lolx

Oh no! I wonder if you have to have 50 posts to be able to write on diaries? Or it could just be the link is broken? I’ll try to have a look x

Hi I willbe doing my diary on here is there anyone else I could follow please a lot of posts I see how loads of comments and I feel rude just jumping in thank u for reading I am a Thursday weigh in I have very slow losses I love chocolate so I have my 1 sw bars every day and sin them my first weigh in I put on a pound was devasted I am at 13 stone and it's stuck to me I was in another diet group and stayed the same for weeks please help lol xx

Welcome to Minimins,

Don't feel rude posting in others diaries. That is how we get to know everyone and hopefully they will start posting in yours. :)

I have weigh in half 4 and been awake since 7 had sausage beans mushrooms on toast I hope eating will not affect the scales

Absaloutly boltic here and not much sleep usualy I would be very binged I eat with my emotions and depression I am slowly getting myself out of this habit today's food so far so good 😎

Sausage egg beans mushrooms onions 4 Home made spag Bol for dinner and tea banana pancakes wich my son enjoyed to 2 sw bars muller light

So today I really want chippy I was going to get boiled rice carton of curry and a fish without the batter changed my mind having home made chips turkey drummers and beans I must say I am enjoying sw

Back