Hi everyone - a few CD Questions!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by linds21, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Hi Cambridge Dieters,

I am considering joining CD and just have sum questions.. i have sent a couple of e-mails to CDC but am waiting on replies so i thought in the mean time i would ask you guys a few questions.

Firstly how much does it cost to follow the CD program? I have heard that to start with you have to get you doctor to sign a form that says you can go ahead with the diet, just want to know what happens after and how i would go about getting my CD packs?

I am looking to loose around 3-3 1/2 stone, i also am interested to know how you all found the first few days?Did you feel sick or faint at all & how soon until you start to feel the good affects of the diet?

Sorry about all the questions but am very interested in finding out more about the diet as i have read such good reviews.

Thanks and look forward to your responses.

Linds xxx:wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi
    It depends on your BMI, and medical history as to whether you need to have your form signed by a GP. Most people don't need to.

As for cost - each CDC can in theory charge what they want and it also depends on which plan you do as to whether you have 3 or 4 CD products a day ... also bars and tetras are more expensive. I charge £1.70 for shakes/soups/porridge and £1.95 for tetras/bars.

The first 3 days you can get headaches, (carb withdrawal) and the first week to 10days you may feel slightly more tired/less energy. But you can lose 12/14lbs per month easily (dependant on plan) and so you soon feel the benefits of not carrying that around!

4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started CD on sunday & yesterday - day 3 - was by far the worst. I was the hungriest I've been since being on it & felt very sick & spaced out....

But I got up this morning & feel fab! I'm still fighting the hunger demon, but not as much & as long as I don't wait too long between shakes I'm not too bothered...

It costs me £36 a week & I'm in Bolton.

Good luck x

5. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Thanks for your replys everyone... I am really keen to give it a try , i know loosing a good chunk of my weight would give me a real boost!

What are tetra bars & can you choose what you have for breakfast lunch & dinner? or do you have shakes one day and soups the next?

Lindsxx

6. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Tetras are ready made up shakes - straw/banan or choc. Bars are choc covered bars ... 6 flavours.

You can have any combination of soup/shake/tetra but only 1 bar a day. cambridge diet programmes()

7. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
  8. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You're welcome! ask away .... someone will always answer!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.