Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi everyone - a few CD Questions!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by linds21, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Hi Cambridge Dieters,

I am considering joining CD and just have sum questions.. i have sent a couple of e-mails to CDC but am waiting on replies so i thought in the mean time i would ask you guys a few questions.

Firstly how much does it cost to follow the CD program? I have heard that to start with you have to get you doctor to sign a form that says you can go ahead with the diet, just want to know what happens after and how i would go about getting my CD packs?

I am looking to loose around 3-3 1/2 stone, i also am interested to know how you all found the first few days?Did you feel sick or faint at all & how soon until you start to feel the good affects of the diet?

Sorry about all the questions but am very interested in finding out more about the diet as i have read such good reviews.

Thanks and look forward to your responses.

Linds xxx:wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi
    It depends on your BMI, and medical history as to whether you need to have your form signed by a GP. Most people don't need to.

As for cost - each CDC can in theory charge what they want and it also depends on which plan you do as to whether you have 3 or 4 CD products a day ... also bars and tetras are more expensive. I charge £1.70 for shakes/soups/porridge and £1.95 for tetras/bars.

The first 3 days you can get headaches, (carb withdrawal) and the first week to 10days you may feel slightly more tired/less energy. But you can lose 12/14lbs per month easily (dependant on plan) and so you soon feel the benefits of not carrying that around!

4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started CD on sunday & yesterday - day 3 - was by far the worst. I was the hungriest I've been since being on it & felt very sick & spaced out....

But I got up this morning & feel fab! I'm still fighting the hunger demon, but not as much & as long as I don't wait too long between shakes I'm not too bothered...

It costs me £36 a week & I'm in Bolton.

Good luck x

5. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Thanks for your replys everyone... I am really keen to give it a try , i know loosing a good chunk of my weight would give me a real boost!

What are tetra bars & can you choose what you have for breakfast lunch & dinner? or do you have shakes one day and soups the next?

Lindsxx

6. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Tetras are ready made up shakes - straw/banan or choc. Bars are choc covered bars ... 6 flavours.

You can have any combination of soup/shake/tetra but only 1 bar a day. cambridge diet programmes()

7. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
  8. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You're welcome! ask away .... someone will always answer!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.