Hi everyone - a few CD Questions!!

linds21

Hi Cambridge Dieters,

I am considering joining CD and just have sum questions.. i have sent a couple of e-mails to CDC but am waiting on replies so i thought in the mean time i would ask you guys a few questions.

Firstly how much does it cost to follow the CD program? I have heard that to start with you have to get you doctor to sign a form that says you can go ahead with the diet, just want to know what happens after and how i would go about getting my CD packs?

I am looking to loose around 3-3 1/2 stone, i also am interested to know how you all found the first few days?Did you feel sick or faint at all & how soon until you start to feel the good affects of the diet?

Sorry about all the questions but am very interested in finding out more about the diet as i have read such good reviews.

Thanks and look forward to your responses.

Linds xxx:wavey:

Hi
It depends on your BMI, and medical history as to whether you need to have your form signed by a GP. Most people don't need to.

As for cost - each CDC can in theory charge what they want and it also depends on which plan you do as to whether you have 3 or 4 CD products a day ... also bars and tetras are more expensive. I charge £1.70 for shakes/soups/porridge and £1.95 for tetras/bars.

The first 3 days you can get headaches, (carb withdrawal) and the first week to 10days you may feel slightly more tired/less energy. But you can lose 12/14lbs per month easily (dependant on plan) and so you soon feel the benefits of not carrying that around!

I started CD on sunday & yesterday - day 3 - was by far the worst. I was the hungriest I've been since being on it & felt very sick & spaced out....

But I got up this morning & feel fab! I'm still fighting the hunger demon, but not as much & as long as I don't wait too long between shakes I'm not too bothered...

It costs me £36 a week & I'm in Bolton.

Good luck x

Thanks for your replys everyone... I am really keen to give it a try , i know loosing a good chunk of my weight would give me a real boost!

What are tetra bars & can you choose what you have for breakfast lunch & dinner? or do you have shakes one day and soups the next?

Lindsxx

Back