• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone. Another newbie!

Hi,

My name's Charlie, I'm 32 and heading off on holiday in July so really need to lose weight. I've tried being 'healthy' and eating proper meals but as I was only losing a pound or so a week (and then putting it back on the following week!) I just have no motivation.

I started the Dukan diet yesterday and lost 2.5 pounds so that has perked me up a little:) Although I am finding it difficult to find food for meals on the Attack phase (I'm a bit of a fussy eater) but I'm going to persevere

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks Emma :) I'll bookmark the link, it's very much appreciated

Day 1 down and going ok, so fingers crossed! Holidays always seem to be the big motivation ha. Good luck to you!

Cxx

soshbfly

Silver Member
Hi Charlie and welcome! Glad you are finding success on Dukan already - I love it and I'm almost 3 weeks on it and have managed no problem.

I would also recommend visiting the Dukan Diet section of this site - there are loads of veteran Dukaneers that can help with any stalls, question, menu suggestions, etc.

Best of luck to you!!

Hi Charlie and welcome! Glad you are finding success on Dukan already - I love it and I'm almost 3 weeks on it and have managed no problem.

I would also recommend visiting the Dukan Diet section of this site - there are loads of veteran Dukaneers that can help with any stalls, question, menu suggestions, etc.

Best of luck to you!!
Thank you! I'm having a good read through it just now, especially the recipes. I'm sure I'll have loads of questions

Cxx