Hi Everyone - Any men on here? - Newport

hi again!

ye tablets took a few days to kick in but i lost 7 pounds on my first week

weighing every day is baaaaad! haha once a week at the same time of day is best!

xxx

cos mid week you can weigh more and its very demotivating if the scales r showing a gain and you have been extra good!

x

haha me and katie are always on the scales though!! hehe
but like katie said you should weigh yourself the same time each week to get an accurate reading!

Can be for lots of reasons you could have had a big meal, water retention there's lots of reasons! All I know is that it's very demotivating when the scales weigh u more or sts! I weigh weds morning coz that's when my SW class is! It doesn't matter which day u weigh or the time! Just stick to it every week! X

I'm ditching my scales they r rubbish! Not had them long an they don't weigh u right! Lol no I'm not mad! If u get off an on them several times they weigh u different each time lol

mine r WW ones do body fat and all sorts! take the advice or leave it! just hope u dont get demotivated if they show an inacurate reading! :)

I think you are right - friday weighed same as thu. not happy as scales are very accurate. weighed this morning and down .4 of a kilo................happy

Hi notebook, welcome to this forum.
There are a few of us blokes here but we're outnumbered by about 500 to 1 and we know our place here.
We let the beautiful ladies post all the low fat recipies etc but whenever they have problems such as changing lightbulbs or removing spiders we rush in and save the day for them :D
I'm still new to Xenical but if there's any advice than the ladies can't answer on topics such as taking Xenical and watching football, or is it OK to wash down my Xenical with a pint of bitter just ask.
Best of luck with your weight loss.
Kims dad

Howdy Pardner, Welcome to the Last Chance Saloon. Four bits of crucial advice. 1) I know its a pain but read the nutritional values of everything you eat and if its over 5g of fat per 100g, dont eat it.
Keep your total fat intake per meal under 15g, ie 45g per day. (This may be a bit higher for a man, one of the guys will let you know)
2) Only weigh yourself once a week at the same time of day, naked or in the same clothes. (It's a bugger if you've gained or STS mid week).
3) Up your exercise. I used to do nothing at all. I do 15 mins walking a day and am building up, even this is better than nothing.
4) Log on here as often as possible and keep posting. You've got a new uber supportive family now. Use the forum, its one of the best tools you could have. Anyway, loads of luck Notebook. Rock & Roll. Lizzie.

Hmm another man on the scene eh?.....back off ladies. Welcome to the xenical family. =]

Hi Notebook,

Another bloke here too ! Started last April came off in November and lost 4½ stone in the process and all is well.

No secrets with the Xenical, just eat the right things, use the 5g fat rule and up your exercise gently and you will loose it.

Cheers
ctsw2001

Back