Hi Everyone - Any men on here? - Newport

Good luck Notebook. I am not a bloke but I am from Newport as well. Been on the pills a couple of weeks so far.

welcome...
yes the blokes are out numbered by the girls, but doesnt mean we dont love you blokes any less!!
we are supportive of all people and hope that you have been made welcome around here...
welcome to the xenical family!

haha! im sure i could do a spot of shopping to find u one! :giggle:

xxx
Katie is THE queen of shopping...Im sure she'd find you a nice dress!
weighing every day is baaaaad! haha once a week at the same time of day is best!

xxx
Take your own advice missy!!
Hi notebook, welcome to this forum.
There are a few of us blokes here but we're outnumbered by about 500 to 1 and we know our place here.
We let the beautiful ladies post all the low fat recipies etc but whenever they have problems such as changing lightbulbs or removing spiders we rush in and save the day for them :D
I'm still new to Xenical but if there's any advice than the ladies can't answer on topics such as taking Xenical and watching football, or is it OK to wash down my Xenical with a pint of bitter just ask.
Best of luck with your weight loss.
Kims dad
No ones changed any of my lightbulbs yet:(

Welcome Notebook, the best bit of advice that I can give you is to make sure you come on here very often, you will learn loads, get ideas, inspiration and support. I wish you all the best with your weightloss x

omg!! now we r dragging the purple dress up again! i had a major wardrobe malfunction on monday! The zip is a bit dodgy on it and i bent down to pick my drink up an the zip went snap!!! I had to get the toilet attendant to come and fix me! Unfortunatly i had to dance side step and stop the body poppin as i was too scared it was gunna gunna go again! purple dress = crap! :p

xx

Hi to you all,newbee help please.....
Just started with xenical today & not really clear about 5% rule ??,i need to loose minimum or 3 stone or pref 5 stone as waiting to go in for shoulder relacement operation as last one had to be cancelled after id been put under anasetic,any advice on what to eat for breaky,dinner,t, & snacks would be brilliant.thanks steve

Hi to you all,newbee help please.....
Just started with xenical today & not really clear about 5% rule ??,i need to loose minimum or 3 stone or pref 5 stone as waiting to go in for shoulder relacement operation as last one had to be cancelled after id been put under anasetic,any advice on what to eat for breaky,dinner,t, & snacks would be brilliant.thanks steve

Hey steve.

The rules of xenical are pretty straight forward. When looking at foods look at the fat per 100g of products, u want to be aiming for foods with 5% or lower.

And dont exced more than 15g of fat per meal this is including you dessert.

If you need anymore help just create a new thread on the forum so people can see it and will try to help you. Also keeping a diary of your food helps alot. Gl and see you around.

Back