Hi everyone! I`m new!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by purplefish, 18 August 2009 Social URL.

1. purplefish

purplefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating/WW
    Hi there, here`s my story.... I had an abdominoplasty in September 2006 and I`ve just come across this site by Googling. My surgery was due to a previous surgery I had to remove a large (rugby ball size) ovarian cyst along with the ovary it was attached to and the fallopian tube. It left me with a troublesome vertical scar running from my belly button to my bikini line and lot`s of awful stretched skin where it had grown so quick. I was offered a tummy tuck which was the best thing I`ve ever had done!
    I was told before the tuck to keep my weight down and then once it had been done to continue this. I`ve managed to up til now and I`m now a stone heavier than what I was when I first had it done. I`ve joined Weight Watchers and the gym and now gradually the pounds are coming off - but it`s so hard!!
    I have to keep telling myself I need to do this because of my tummy tuck scar and the fact that I don`t want to be back where I started!!
    Glad I`ve found this site!

Tanya :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us

Irene xx
  4. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Gosh you have been through the mill hon. Good luck with ww, I think its fab xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.