Hi Everyone - Im Back!!

DizzyNays

Hello again to you all!!!:wavey:

Im back from bonny Scotland had has thee most fabulous time.
What a gorgeous City Edinburgh is. I want to move there!!

Well I was on refeed this week. I tell a lie, I was supposed to be on refeed this week but fell off the wagon pretty soon with the shortbread!!
I was dreading gettin on the scales when I got home on Saturday. Had it in it my head I was back to where I started... and to my surprise I was only 1/2 pound up!!!
:scale:
So Horrah!! Looking back at the week, I was very concious all the time of what I was eating and trying to make 'good' decisions at the restaurants and cafes. Always asked for salads and if I had potatoes, I had jackets. I didnt snack in-betwen meals which is a habit that has been broken. Still not taking milk or sugar in tea. I did so much walking each day, that I must have been burning off the occasional baddy that I had!!
:whacky068:

So im back and looking forward to another week of the refeed but this time actually following it!! Been shopping and Im stocked up for the week and looking forward to my good foods!!!

Hope everyone is ok!!
Gonna take me ages to catch up on all thats been happening this week.
Anyone got any BIG revelations that Ive missed?

xxxxx

Nice to see ya back and glad you had a great time xxx

Welcome back....are you back to SSing now????

Glad you're cak hun and glad to hear you had a good time! Shortbread mmmm dont blame you there lol xxx

Back