Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and to SW

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LisaRose1974, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. LisaRose1974

LisaRose1974 Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone, my name is Lisa and I have just joined up and am hoping to get to my goal weight with some help and support from you guys here.

I have lost 15lb since September last year by just counting the calories and walking more but it has been a very slow process and I have had many slip-ups in that time and I have decided to give SW a go as I have heard so many good things about it and I am getting sick of counting calories all the time and forever feeling hungry. A friend of mine has loaned me her books so I can do the plan at home but I am going to join a class on Monday 15th February as I feel as though I need the group support and also I think I will have more chance of succeeding and reaching my goal weight.

I haven't really had chance to have a good look around this site yet but from what I have seen so far it seems like a great place to be to get help and support from like-minded people and you all seem very friendly. It may take me a while to get used to the site but I am sure I will have fun trying!!

I look forward to getting to know you all and following your weight loss journeys:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CalicoSoneji

CalicoSoneji Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(45.76%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    welcome!
    Sounds like your motivated, i'm sure you'll get to where you want to be =)
    xxxxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I am sure you will enjoy the SW class. And well done on losing 15 pounds.

Irene xx

5. LisaRose1974

LisaRose1974 Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone for the welcome, I am loving the SW plan so far, just need to experiment with the recipies now, I am hoping to get lots of ideas from this site and lots of inspiration from others weight loss journeys, still finding my way around at the moment but i will get there xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.