Hi Everyone, I'm new here and to SW

Hi Everyone, my name is Lisa and I have just joined up and am hoping to get to my goal weight with some help and support from you guys here.

I have lost 15lb since September last year by just counting the calories and walking more but it has been a very slow process and I have had many slip-ups in that time and I have decided to give SW a go as I have heard so many good things about it and I am getting sick of counting calories all the time and forever feeling hungry. A friend of mine has loaned me her books so I can do the plan at home but I am going to join a class on Monday 15th February as I feel as though I need the group support and also I think I will have more chance of succeeding and reaching my goal weight.

I haven't really had chance to have a good look around this site yet but from what I have seen so far it seems like a great place to be to get help and support from like-minded people and you all seem very friendly. It may take me a while to get used to the site but I am sure I will have fun trying!!

I look forward to getting to know you all and following your weight loss journeys:D

welcome!
Sounds like your motivated, i'm sure you'll get to where you want to be =)
xxxxx

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I am loving the SW plan so far, just need to experiment with the recipies now, I am hoping to get lots of ideas from this site and lots of inspiration from others weight loss journeys, still finding my way around at the moment but i will get there xx

Back