Hi everyone just want to ask one question, i am a forum first timer.

caitriona01

I am so new to all this posting thing and forums gee i am so proud of myself for getting this far.....so if i can now get someone to reply to my question i would be well happy.

i am about to start CD my question is i have only one stone to loose do you think it will work for me? most of the things i have been reading is from people who need to loose a lot of weight and i am afraid to waste my money maybe since having my kids i am doomed to being this weight.

i am 9 stone 10 wanna be 8st 10 nothing has worked for me have tried sw ww etc...... and my belly is flabby excercise does not impact. i know that i eat very little at present but wht i do eat is high in sugar...odd wee kit kat...wee light muffin...and ofcourse wine....everything else is healthy lots of fruit and veg.

so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee advise me.

Well done for getting started and posting on here this truly is a brilliant forum and there are always so many people to talk with (especially if you are feeling a bit off). Have you been to see your CD Consultant yet? The average loss is a stone a month on this diet, but I lost 1 stone 4lbs in my first month, however everyone is different so this may be more or less for yourself. I would suggest eating what you wish before you start because if you are on Sole Source, you will be on 3 shakes and that's it you can't cheat or have any of the wee treat's you have been having before as it will knock you out of Ketosis. Ensure you are in the right frame of mind (first few days can be hard & a struggle) but your body soon get's used to it and once you have your first week weigh in you will be impressed. They say not to exercise within the first 2 weeks and when you do then exercise to do it in moderation (not too long at the Gym or too much walking/running). Have you tried out Slendertone - a couple people have said this has helped to tone up their tummy a bit more. :D x

Back