• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone....may I join in??

Hi there, won't bore you with how many times I have dieted...just want to get back on track and every plan I have tried, the weight only seemed to come off when using WW. Would it be ok if someone pointed me in the right direction as to where I go to weigh in, I'd like to do it on a Monday please.....many thanks, here's to a slimmer US xxx;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hello and welcome. some of us follow ww at home and use our own scales. If you want to go to meetings have a look on the ww website, there's a section to input your postcode and it lists all the meetings in you area-days, times etc

Good luck

smilerjen

Has the power of the horn
Hello and welcome!! Hope you find your class and get back on track soon! :D A new you is just around the corner! :D

Thanks for your relpies....I'm not going back to class...just wanted to use this support forum...maybe I didn't explain myself properly - sorry, hectic day! I'd like to add myself to the Monday weigh in's on this forum, so 1st WI next Monday 20th xx

click on anybodies ticker, then click on the button that says "create my own ticker" or something similar :)

welcome to the ww boards - good luck with your first week :) x

Good luck for your weight loss journey. Hope you manage to get your head round the ticker thing soon :)

x

ugg

Needs a kick
Hey, Welcome and good luck xx