hi everyone newbie here

sairz252

hi everyone

just wanted to say a quick hello i found your site while searchin around for weight loss ideas and thought it was a really great support forum

today is my first day of tryin to diet im at 14st and only 5'5 so hopin to lose a few stone eventually

i was wondering how you all put your tickers and stuff on? any help on that would be great

sarah x

Hiya Sarah Welcome to the site, its a great support and great for ideas or if your feeling down or struggling.
Tickers - if you click on mine it will take you the ticker factory website and you can set up your own, its easy enough. Then when you have finished scroll down to get the special code for message boards, highlight it and copy. Then click back on to minimins, click on user cp which is at top left of screen. click edit signiture and paste the code in and save. Thats it.
I think theres a proper thread on all that stuff and i'll find it in a min. After you have posted a certain number you have more room to write in your sig box, can private message and can put a wee pic on. Hope this helps im not great at explaining things on paper lol

Hi Sarah, this is a great support forum, everyone here is really nice and will be happy to give you support and advice. What diet are you doing? There are plenty of sub-forums on here for if you want more specific advice on stuff x

thank u for your welcomes im not quite sure what diet to go with yet or whether to just try and cut down and eat healthly 1st and see how that goes you all seem very supportive and hopefully will give me the kick up the bum that i might occasionally need lol

x x

You will find every type of diet on here and if you have any questions about any of them just ask

Back