Hi everyone. starting LT tomoro after being removed from reductil

janinelee123

hi everyone. iv been to the chemist today and picked up my lipotrim. i start tomoro and will be weighed every wednesday. i was on reductil ut its been recalled as has caused a lot of heart attacks. luckily i never had any effects. i lost 24lb on that and want to use LT as my boost. i'm so ready to do this. cant wait to notice the benefits. i'v used LT before but was naughty and only having 1 or 2 shakes a day so it made me dizzy. am gonna make sure i stick to the 3 shakes this time. Anyway, lol. just wanted to say hi :)

Hiya and welcome back - you know how it goes and I am sure that you will do wonderfully :D

welcome back and good luck to you :)

Thanku. Well iv not had a good start. Just downed my first shake and it made me sick so have spent the last 10 minutes mopping up milkshake. Lol, sorry tmi. I now remember NOT to down it in 1. Lol. Will sip the next one. Feeling fine apart from that tho and looking forward to it all still :)

Thanks. Well my weigh in date is now Friday because I have been I'll all week and not able to keep anything down. Have had 2 shakes today and will have 1 later. Not feeling hungry buy omg every advert on the tv is about food, my daughters dinosaurs and waffles looks sooooo nice and I just wanna eat something. Don't remember it being like this last time. I'm
not giving in tho. I want this so much. It's now or never.

Oh I didnt know that about reductal, I got them from doctor last year but never really used them, they were still in date and I was keeping them up... just as well i know that now.. :)

Yea apparently they have caused quite a few heart attacks. I had to have an emergancy check up and everything but I was fine. I used xenical for a while aswell but they stopped working. I probably would be fine on a low cal diet but have had a really crappy new year and need a confidence boost so want to do lipotrim becUse the results are quicker. I already feel more positive that I'm actuall doing something with more of a routine. Can I ask....how long does it tOe for ketosis tokick in? And does drinking more water speed it up? X

good luck

Ty. Today is ok. I'm not hungry but that want for something to eat is still really strong and I guess that sums it up. I'm not hungry but really want something to eat. That's why I'm the way I am. Hope that all changes. I know once I'm at a comfortable weight there's no way I will let myself go back because iv wanted to be slimmer for so long and this is my chance.

Back