hi everyone :) ur support would be greatly appreciated

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Archielola, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Archielola

Archielola Member

Hi there
    I am turning 30 in 3 months and don't want to hide away in my 30's like I have in my 20's. I have decided to get my life in order and under control. I have around 7 stone to lose. I have only ever gained weight I have never successfully dieted. I think this is simply because I see food as my friend, I know what I should eat I just don't-what is wrong with me?
    My plan is to move more-I live a very lazy lifestyle working at a computer and barely walking anywhere....gosh writing it down makes me see I am so lazy & greedy :(
    When I read stories of people who are fighting huge battles with their health as a result of their weight I feel so guilty-I feel so sorry for them and understand how hard it is but surely I am just heading that way and not doing anything about it??
    I am going to join slimming world online, I have bought a wii fit and actifry-by my birthday I hope to have shifted the 1st 2stone.
    I hope I can offer support to others on here.
    Good luck everyone xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. artysister

artysister Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Not decided yet!!
    Good luck with your weight loss journey, I'm just deciding which diet plan to follow!
    I'm sure 2011 will be our year x
    Mini likes this.
  4. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    You have come to minimins with a great attitude and it's a huge step to be aware of the problem of being overweight and with eating just to eat. I am that way a lot -- I stress eat whenever I have a lot going on in my life and that has caused me to gain weight as I have approached my wedding day!

Minimins is a really positive and supportive community. I have found so much motivation here and I hope you and I can both be people who are able to share our endeavors and successes here.

You have the right attitude--support and be supported! Ask any questions on the forums and I know people will give you their advice and share with you their experiences.

Good luck with the weight loss -- you can do it! :welcome:
    Mini likes this.
  5. Archielola

Archielola Member

Thank u both so much! I amjust learning how to navigate around this site, I will certainly update u on how I am doing!!
    First dilema of the day-my mum sent me a HUGE amount of chocolates & biscuits for Christmas....what shall I do with it all?? I feel guilty about giving it away as I know she saves up for ages to send us all our choccy hampers :(
  6. Cobra

Cobra Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well do you really want to fall at the first hurdle!

you could give it to a friend or good neighbour, but get it out of the house x

you don't want to eat it!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the diet and moving more.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.