Hi everyone which diet is best???

MrsHolkie

Hi everyone,
I have recently got married and lost 2st for the wedding a combination of a few diets, bit of ww, slim fast and a diet from the doctors they all worked for a while then I started to slip hence all the changes I'm considering either going back to ww or trying sw but not sure which one to go for what are the positives and negatives of both, it has to be simple too as my husband has a lot of weight to lose as well but doesn't like complicated diets lol x

Hi

I've tried calorie counting which worked but was a pain as things like chicken are very high although healthy.

I also did weight to go on 840cals a day. Again it worked but not sustainable.

I'm on my second week of slimming world and I absolutely love it. I'm cooking the food from scratch but it's so easy.

Last week alone I had spag Bol, chicken curry, lamb rogan josh, sausage casserole as some evening meals. And I lost 5 lb and my wife lost 4lb. And plenty of it.

Think it really helps if you enjoy cooking and can organise your time.

Just bought 6 SW books too and the recipes look amazing.

If your man likes his food and nothing too difficult I'd go for that.

Good luck.

Calorie Counting for me too as i can't cheat.
Use in conjuction with a app like My Fitness Pal its super easy.
I pre log all my food and its really helping me make better choices.

Slimming World and the like with free food wouldn't work for me as I'd just eat too much.

With calorie counting i eat what i want when i want regardless of what day it is as long as i net less calories than i burn i will lose weight

The only thing you don't get is group support like only Slimming Club plans, although the online support here is pretty good.

Back