Hi everyone - yet another newbie here!!

Wannabeelovely

Silver Member
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say that I think this site is fab but I haven't a clue how to find my way round it or how to get those ticker things or lovely pics & lettering up on screen! I'm on a steep learning curve I think! Ah well, life is full of new experiences!!!

Yay! I did the ticker thing - I feel so modern!!!!!! Just the other 5000 things to learn now!!!

welcome to minimins :) i noticed you have lost 16lbs already....well done:D

what diet are you thinking of following?!

Thanks Kels!
I've started the Cambridge Diet (Sole Source). Its something I've never tried before and I'm over the moon with the losses so far! Having a slow week this week so far though. How are you finding Lipotrim? I've not done that one yet!!! xxx

I have been struggling, i also mess up on day three. So this is my 2nd restart my day 3 but i have broken the barrier so im finding it okay.

I would have opted for CD but there isnt a councellor anywhere near me so i chose lipotrim instead.

how are you finding your first week?!

Well, its worth a go isnt it? Everything works if you can stick at it - but thats the hard bit as we know!! Well done on persevering cos it can be really wearing when you develop a 'bogie' day that you find hard to overcome but you've done it now so its up, up and away!! I have a bogie WEIGHT (14st 13lbs) that I find hard to get past - although I'm some way off that yet! I'm on my 3rd week of CD and its getting a lot easier now. The hunger and the cravings were terrible AT first. It was my birthday at the beginning of week 2 and I had all the family over and did a huge buffet of gorgeous, yummy food but, after I'd cooked it all, I sat and ate a CD meal bar. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in weight loss terms but I was really proud of myself! Its a good sign I hope!!! You keep up the great work cos you deserve success! xxx

im sooo proud of you for what you did on your birthday, i dont think i could have had that willpower. at least you can think to yourself i can get through that so i can get through anything.

my bogie weight was 14stone 7lbs but i have finally got past that and im into the 13's now.

I have done a few diets in the last few months but now i have lost almost 3 stone :D with another 3 to go:(

good luck on your journey i have every faith you'll get there:D

how do u get the ticker thing??

Thanks Kels and Siggy! It was absolute murder but I just kept on telling myself that I'd just done the week from hell on CD and I didnt want to blow it all just for an evening's grub! I actually shed tears when I was making it but I couldnt face having to pick myself up and start again. Once I'd got through it, I was just so relieved and chuffed that it spurred me on to do the second week which was a lot easier and less traumatic! If I can do it, anyone can cos I've been the worlds worst binge eater ever so take heart! Success is in us all somewhere!

Menaz, you get the ticker jobbie by clicking on someone's else's. That takes you to the ticker site then you follow the instructions. When you've made yourself one, you copy it then go to the 'user cp' box at the top of this page and paste. Hope that helps! xxx

Hi Isis and Irene!
Thanks for the lovely welcome - I'm loving this forum! I'm so glad I found it cos doing CD can be a lonely life!!!
Cheers! xxxx:grouphugg:

Hi everyone and welcome.

Back