Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by miss del, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. miss del

miss del New Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.8lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi im 22 from the midlands.
    Have been thinking about loosing weight for ages but only just gained enough motivation to do it.
    Went through a nasty break up with my boyfriend last week during wich he called me a whale among allot of other hurtfull things.
    I want my self confidence back and i feel like i now have the power to do so.
    Hopefully keeping in touch with lots of other people with a similar goals will help my resolve hold lol:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Suze

Suze Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.3lb(15.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I am also a newbie :) I have been on and off different diets for the past few years, I am 23, I'v e managed to lose a stone so far, but starting to struggle a bit again now! I've joined for same reasons as you, to regain self-confidence and with support from others, I'm hoping it will keep me motivated..Good luck to you! xx

4. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

Hi girls, this is an ace motivational forum, so welcome and good luck x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the calorie counting

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.