Hi everyone

lemon_fizz

Hi all

Well it's 1st September and at last I want to get myself into gear to lose the 3 stone I have piled on in the last couple years.

I had been at target for several years, using cal counting to lose, then maintain. I enjoy cal counting. Love that I can eat whatever I want as long as include it in my daily cal allowance. It all went down the pan during a period of illness then loss in my family. I used this as an excuse to pig out!

Recently tried SW but it was not for me. I mistook for the word "free foods" for "eat until you keel over stuffed"! Strangely I didn't lose weight on it!

I plan to start at 1500 a day and drop if need to.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Lemon Fizz

Hi there lemon fizz, good luck on your journey! This board is great in keeping you on the right track. There are weekly weigh ins, and challenges which help lots too!

I know exactly what you mean about CC, if you're allowed to the foods you crave, there is no reason to fall off track now is there!

Best of luck :)

Hello and welcome! There are quite a few of us now which is great! I hope you find it useful in your weight loss journey - its been invaluable to me for sure! :)

Hi I'm on week 7 and on a loss of 8.8lb - slow and steady, would have preferred it to come off quicker, but I supposed it should be easier to maintain this way.

Good luck!

Hi SA89, PrincessSmiles, Nic & Alex.

Thank you for your warm words of welcome. Much appreciated. I think I am going to enjoy my weightloss journey this time with such lovely support.

First day yesterday went very well and today has been no prob too.

I like the slow but steady approach too, rather than drastic loss which then piles back on plus more at great speed.

Good luck to everyone.

hi does anyone have any info on xenical how long after you eat do the 'side effects' start i know it not that nice to say but scared to go out have heard horror stories

Hi Debzi

Thanks for your welcome. Looked at your stats - wow! Amazing weightloss. Big well done. You must be so proud. Good luck on losing the last half stone.

Siobhank - Sorry I know nothing about Xenical. Maybe someone else will be able to help you.

Hi Jo

Thank you for your welcome. Lovely cat in your profile. We have a Tabby called Purdy. She likes to "help" me when I am online by walking across the keyboard. She adopted us, didn't like her original home so decided we would be the honoured ones she would live with! You know what they are like. Luckily it suited her original owner that Purdy came to us.

Back