Hi everyone

Tinkabell

Hi
I have been dieting since Jan by myself and managed to lose 2 stone. I am now really stuck and just cannot get below 13 blasted stone :( I still have another 4 stone to lose so am going to join a SW class.
I am hoping this will give me the boost I need and this forum seems so positive and helpful too that hopefully I will break this barrier and move forward.
Not sure what I am supposed to put in this intro so will shut up now before I waffle on too much
Look forward to chatting with you all though
Karen

Hiya

welcome to the forum, I am relatively new and am finding this site fab full of ideas, help and recipes!

Helen x

Hi Karen and welcome!!

Sometimes we all just need that little bit of an extra boost to get our bodies working again. You will be glad that you chose SW.

Good luck!

Hi and welcome. When we've been on the plan for a while it's easy to get into a rut - having the same food, meals and HEs. You can also get a bit complacent, thinking you know what 350ml milk looks like and so on. The trick is to go back to basics and variety in all things. Shake things up and I'm sure you'll get moving again.

Back