Hi everyone

Just joined today and I am hoping to make new friends that can help me get to my goal weight.

I really want to get back into my skinny jeans and look good in them again and not have a big belly hanging over the top.

I can't wait to get ride of my muffin top.:)

Thanks Looking forward to getting to know people

Hi and welcome to the site, never mind getting into skinny jeans for me its about getting and looking good in any jeans.....

you will :)

hey im in the same boat as you i jus want 2 get rid of dis gut and love handles! ive never had the figure i want but im determined now :D

We will do it, I just hate having a muffin top. But I will get rid of it, if the exercises and diet work I will let you know :)

wot exercises are you doin?? sit ups ar supposed 2 be great but i cant do them at all.. i cant imagine ever havin a flat stomach!!

They are abs exercises, no real sit ups, Reverse crunches, ab bicycles, lying leg thrusts. my friend has had an operations on her tummy and on Friday I am going round to see her and I am going to see if she can do any of them. if she can I will let you know

Thanks IreneH I can't believe I have been on here all evening.

chwozer it must be, I have been so busy on here tonight I forgot to finish my midweek treat a glass of wine.:) I better finish it and go to bed

Hello and welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing how you are getting along on your way to your goal
good luck for your journey

Thanks Babooshka that's really nice of you

Weight in tomorrow, due on always put on a couple of pounds fingers crossed :)

I have lost 10lbs since I started my diet and I have lost 2 1/5 inches off my waist and 3 inches off my muffin top, and it feels great to be getting back in shape.

Back