• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone

Just joined today and I am hoping to make new friends that can help me get to my goal weight.

I really want to get back into my skinny jeans and look good in them again and not have a big belly hanging over the top.

I can't wait to get ride of my muffin top.:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks Looking forward to getting to know people

you will :)

hey im in the same boat as you i jus want 2 get rid of dis gut and love handles! ive never had the figure i want but im determined now :D

We will do it, I just hate having a muffin top. But I will get rid of it, if the exercises and diet work I will let you know :)

wot exercises are you doin?? sit ups ar supposed 2 be great but i cant do them at all.. i cant imagine ever havin a flat stomach!!

They are abs exercises, no real sit ups, Reverse crunches, ab bicycles, lying leg thrusts. my friend has had an operations on her tummy and on Friday I am going round to see her and I am going to see if she can do any of them. if she can I will let you know

great thanks a mill :D

Thanks IreneH I can't believe I have been on here all evening.

so addictive ha

chwozer it must be, I have been so busy on here tonight I forgot to finish my midweek treat a glass of wine.:) I better finish it and go to bed

Thanks Babooshka that's really nice of you

Weight in tomorrow, due on always put on a couple of pounds fingers crossed :)

I have lost 10lbs since I started my diet and I have lost 2 1/5 inches off my waist and 3 inches off my muffin top, and it feels great to be getting back in shape.