Hi Everyone!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Have just come across this forum by accident but it looks fab so thought I would join and introduce myself!

I have tried loads of diets over the years, the most succesfull was WW in which I lost over 2 stone. However, I thought I was clever enough to go it alone, stopped classes and inevitably put it all back on plus some!!

I have joined Slimming World and have my first weigh in Tonite which Im feeling really nervous about!! I feel like I have ate and ate and ate!

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I will probably be on here LOADS asking qustions etc!

xx

N00bs everywhere! Welcome to the forums!
There is loads of info already on here - check the sections at the top of the SW subforum - loads of recipes, where to find the best shopping deals of the snacks that people on SW love, syn values and loads of peoples food diaries where you can get great ideas!

Hiya missgalaxy!

Best of luck for tonight! My first WI I was so nervous because I hadn't stopped eating and then found i'd lost 3lbs! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about but keep us updated!

Hello and welcome! Good luck tonight xx

good luck at your weigh in and welcome - im loving SW so you are in the right place, cos MM members are the most helpful! xxx

Back