Hi everyone!

Flowerz

My name is Tracy & I started Lipotrim for the first time on Monday. I have two children (boys aged 6 & 2). I have not been able to lose the excess baby weight regardless of the fact that I am a dog sitter and walk miles each day - I tend to eat loads to give me energy I think. I am hoping that Lipotrim will give me a head start & then I can eat healthily to maintain my new weight. My first weigh in is on Saturday. Does anyone know whether I can add pepper to the soup? x

I'm sorry, I don't know about the pepper and soup. Just wanted to wish you good luck. I have a two-year-old and took the eating for two literally during my pregnancy :eek:. Now I'm trying to shift it!

Hello and welcome, I wish you all the success for your weightloss journey, look forward to hearing how you are getting on

Oooh thankyou everyone, I amn looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow, Im now on 'Day 5'. I had a sneaky weigh in on my old and probably not to accurate bathroom scales last night and it seems I have lost a few pounds already (approx 6lb). I cant see where from as my jeans are still tight etc! PKJellybean I did exactly the same whilst pregnant, I thought that as it will be my last pregnancy then I would enjoy it! Anyone else new to Lipotrim? x

Back