Hi everyone

cla1red

Hi eveyone Im Claire brand new to this site found it today,so gonna spend the next few days reading thorugh as many threads as I can..lol
A lil bit about me..
Im 34 and have been overweight the last 10 yrs,I have 2 lil boys 2 and 3 .My weight crept up on me over the yrs the final straw having my 2 boys,being at home all day with the fridge in easy reach and no will power.
At my heaviest I was 17st,I lost 1st at the start of last yr.Sept last yr I joined slimming world and lost 2st.I stopped going at the start of dec and have since put back on a stone:break_diet:,although I have manged to give up my 20 aday smoking habbit which can only be a good thing.
I am now ready to get on with it again,I have set my goal at the weight I remember being happy in myself,although its still over weight according to bmi charts etc.
My 1st goal is lose what I have put on over xmas etc,then to get to 13st so I can approach my GP about a breast reduction(a whole another story).
Right my life story over I look forward to chatting to you all reading your stories,and getting to know you.
Take care Claire

hi Welcome to minimins, you will find all the help and support you need here, (i know i do, even if they dont know it!) Breast reduction eh? i would sooo love one of those, maybe when i have lost my weight i could ask the gp to be considered :rolleyes: I have a lot of weight to lose, about 8 stones :eek: it has just crept on over the last 12ish years and now its time to actually change my eating habits for life not just for a few months and i can really see me being able to do this on SW I say this as i tuck in to mushrooms tomatoes and egg on toast! :D Anyway lovely to meet you and im sure you will find everyone on here very friendly. Jo x

Hi Jo1 and peter piper(love the name lol)
I love slimming world although Im trying it from home at the mo,so not sure how I will get on.If I sturggle I will get back to class though,and stay there this time as Im in a much better mind set.
I havent looked at the recipe section yet..will be in a mo though.
As for the BR Jo1 its something I've wanted for yrs,but am trying not to foucs on it too much at the mo,as I think it was my downfall last yr.I got within 7lbs of being an aceptable weight for the op,and I think it scared me(daft really).
Well take care and thanx for your replies

Welcome and good luck!
Im sure you'll do great =)

Back