Hi everyone!

claire_h

Hi everyone i just wanted to introduce myself, this is the first time i have used this site and im hoping to get lots of advice, tips and support! ;)
Im in Greece so im not going to any meetings, just going it alone, ive done WW a couple of times before and i have all the books i need to keep me going!

Hopefully speak to some of you again!
x:px:px

Hello welcom and good luck!!

:welcome2:

Hi and welcome!

Whilst I am in the UK I'm going to meetings as I can't afford it at the moment. I guess I do have the advantage of the WW products in the shops which I assume you can't get in Greece!

Whereabouts in Greece are you? I love Greece for holidays - all that sunshine and Ouzo - bliss!

I'm no good for advice at the moment as this only my second week but hopefully I can do support when needed!!

Anyhows, good luck with WW.

Hi and welcome on the forum, I go to ww class, but you will find out, that their are a lot of people on this forum who don't go to the class and are still losing a lot of weight. You have the books, thats all you need, and you can get a lot of help and motivation on this forum, take it one day at a time, and track everything you eat, drink plenty of water, and make the zero point soup for when you are hungry. I find doing this helps me a lot, and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Welcome to the forum your sure to get lots of great advice and plenty of motivational support here good luck with your Ww journey

Hi Claire,

:welcome2:

Best of luck with the diet plan

Lots of tips and advice here.

Hoping to read all about your great weightloss in the next few weeks!! :D

Everyone here is so helpful
you will love it.

Good luck with the plan - I dont go to meetings myself as I dont like them and have found this forum more motivating and cheaper!

Just read in another thread you say you gave up smoking 2 months ago. How did you do it? I'm currently trying to give up. Down to 2-3 a day, but finding these hard to ditch, would appreciate any advice.

Just read in another thread you say you gave up smoking 2 months ago. How did you do it? I'm currently trying to give up. Down to 2-3 a day, but finding these hard to ditch, would appreciate any advice.

Cold turkey. I went from 2 packets a day (between 30-60 cigarettes) to nothing. But you cant diet at the same time! :D I decided to ditch the cigs and eat what ever i needed to get me through the craving. Then after 2 months, start to diet. I read something on the internet, i really cant remember where, but it said you need to stop associating cigarettes with good things. Everytime you want a cigarette remember the time you lit one and thought 'i really dont want this' Dont think that a cigarette is nice with a coffee or after a meal, its not the cigarette thats nice its all in your head!! hope ive helped a little bit!

Thanks to everyone else for your messages of support, my week seems to be going ok so far! :D
xoxox

Thanks for the advice, really helpful. Such a shame that i want to achieve both at the same time! I have cut down to 2/3 per day, but i was saying to my bf last night that these are going to be the hardest. Particularly my first of the day which is the one i have when i get in from work, it kind of signifies the end of work for me, so i really am going to have to find something else to do there!

Well done on quitting yourself, that is such an amazing achievment, am v. jealous!!! :jelous:

Back