Hi Everyone :)

emilypie

Hi Everyone,

I'm 19 and currently working full time for year until I go back to university to study midwifery. I've put on a bit of weight over the past couple of years, and I'd really like to lose as much of it as possible before the end of the year!
I'm 5ft 4, and nearly 12 and a half stone...though I should only be 8 or 9 I think. I'm going to be doing Zumba dance classes 3 times a week, and lots and lots of excersise and dance DVDs! Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated, I find it difficult not to get bored and to keep sight of my goals.

Emily xx

Hi emilypie
I too have just joined and am 5foot 4.
I moved to south korea a year ago and was 8stone 4 before I left which I considered a good weight for my height but gained over 2 stone here. I've managed to loose nearly a stone but wanna get the last stone off before I come home in September. The way I have gone about it is to cut out alcohol completely (which is hard here) and basically stop eating out and prepare my own meals using fresh ingredients. It can cost more but its worked so far.
My advice to you would be to cut out alcohol, get as much exercise as possible... dance classes are great but the days you dont go try going for a hour walk, and also drink as much water as you can!

good luck

xx

Back