Hi Everyone

Charly

I just wanted to know about the lipotrim diet? I spoke to my pharmacy today and he said 3 shakes and day all depending on weight etc, i have done LL and 4 shakes was hard enough, is the calorie intake a little higher on lipotrim and what do they taste like, Sorry for question and question but i could not get these answers form the pharmacy!!

Thanks Everyone

Charly x

Hi Charly

Ya its 3 shakes a day. There's vanilla, choc and strawberry flavours and chicken soup ( suitable for vegetarians!!!) I think there are flapjacks too but I havent had them.

I stick with the strawberry shake, chicken soup and then choc shake each day. I am on day 5 of week 1. I find them fine to be honest. I know some people hate the shakes but honestly I dont mind them at all. In fact I look forward to the choc one at night. You have to drink about 2 - 3 litres of water a day as well. Sounds a lot but when you are sipping away with it over the day you actually drink it no problem.

I find this diet really great. If you read through the threads you will get different opinions on how easy or hard people find it as some people are starving for the first few days and others not hungry at all. Everyone is different. The thing that consoled me about this diet was that so many people seem to be on it for ages with fantastic results so it def works and it cant be all that bad if they can stay on it for that long.

I dont know if the calorie intake is higher than what you were on before as I haven done that diet.

I would recommend this diet without hesitation. People have staggering losses. But it isint going to be plain sailing. It is hard for the first few days to get used to no food and having your body adjust to the new regime.

You def have to be in the right frame of mind to do this and if you are you will succeed.

This website is amazing. Everyone is so supportive on it. No matter how low you feel there are people out there with words of inspiration to lift you out of it. For me its the secret to this diet. I dont know if I could do it if I thought I was on my own. But I dont feel I am. Everyone supports each other and roots for each other. A persons weight loss is something everyone is proud of.

Best of luck with whatever you decide. We are all on this wagon together and there is plenty of room for you too.

XXX

Hi Charly,

I am on week 3 and have lost 1st 1lb. The diet is hard particularly on days 4 & 5 in the first week, when most people get a headache but this is just your body adjusting and it gets much better after that. I like the chocolate shake best & I have it with cold water & ice liquidised and that tastes just fine. I would give it a go if I was you....you have nothing but weight to loose!!!! Good luck

Back