Hi everyone

Hunyb249

I'm totally new to this and just wanted to say Hi. I have been following the sw diet for six weeks now, just on my own without going to any classes and have lost 14 1/2 lbs so far.:rolleyes:

Welcome Hunyb249 to MiniMins:welcome2:

Well done on your fantastic weight loss:happy096:

If you would like to put up a weight ticker just click on the link below and it will show you how.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

To add SW awards to your signature just copy and paste from someone else's signature the ones you want.

You might not have much room in your signature just yet but once you get to 50 posts you will have plenty.

Here is the link below for the SW forum.

Slimming World - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you need any help please ask:)

Pierce's tutorial on link I gave you is pretty clear...however when you are new at it, it is still easy to get confused, so if you have any problems please get back to me and I will do my best to help:)

ticker

Hi, have tried to create my ticker but to no avail, have done everything it says but my ticker does not appear in the preview box only the url, please help:cry:

:thankyou:thanks, i have tried so many diets and failed within the first couple of days due to my craving for sweet things, but am finding that sw is really working for me and i am starting to get some energy back :D:D

Hey hun and :welcome2: to the forums! I want to firstly say a big WELL DONE on you losing so much already, thats a brilliant loss so be proud of yourself! :)

Chat soon X

welcome to minis!!

congratulations on your weight loss, and good luck! :D

Welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck for the rest of your journey.

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

Back