hi everyone

Milpri

Hey every jus joined a few minutes ago hoping to gain some motivation. Am considering weightwatchers. Any ideas will be much appreciatedx

Hi, im also a newbie... and have no advice on weightwatchers, i dont feel they would be much help, same as any other diets... hard as it is i prefer losing weight via the eating less and exercising more way than wasting money on other things.. but thats just my opinion :)

hey to you both.........well whatever journey you embark on i wish you both luck x x

Welcome Milpri:welcome2:

Have a look around the forums and see if there is anything you might think that would suit you.

Weight Watchers can work well for a lot of people and the new Weight Watchers ProPoints Plan is very interesting as you have a lot more choice but still have the restriction of points to help control portion size if that is a problem for you...if not have a look at Slimming World...or like miss-tri you might like the freedom of doing it through healthy eating...whatever choice you decide that fits in with your life style you will pick up loads of good ideas in other forums along with some nice recipes etc.

If you need any help please ask:)

Here below is the link to the WW forum here

Weight Watchers - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

thank you :)

Back