Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pinpant, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Pinpant

Pinpant Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(6.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all I'm Pinpant (my 2 year olds name for elephant lol) and I am doing Slimming World hopefully for the last time. My first PAT is 12 stone which is 20lbs away.
    I suffer from Crohns Disease and am currently on steroids making it extra hard to lose weight :(
    I have 4 kids (13,7,6 and 2) and am literally addicted to eating junk due to being bored rigid stuck at home!
    I am hoping to start my own SW classes in April ( have interview on Weds) so hopefully this will give me an extra boost and something to keep me busy and stop me eating crisps lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us and good luck with the interview

Irene xx

4. Suzie_Parker

Suzie_Parker Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    HI!

Welcome to the forum.

I work from home and I also get cravings and hunger pangs. I just make sure that I don't have junk food in the house. And I snack a lot on fruit, nuts, veggie sticks (carrots,celery,cucumber and such) and fat free yogurt. That really helps me with losing weight - try it and see.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.