Hi everyone!!

safee

How are all the lipotrimmers getting on?
I havent been able to log on because we are in the process of moving house, i'm having to use a friend's computer :sigh:
I'm about to start my refeeding and I'm soooo excited but also a bit nervous, i'll let you guys know howit goes!

Hi Safee,

I am doing fine and lost 4lbs this week. Have you lost all you wanted to lose or are you going to maintain?

I am on a mission at the min because I pay £44 for my LT and I hear the other girls across the water are paying £30 per week!

Hi Safee.

Doing fine here lost anothe 7lbs this week (I wieght twice per week Sat at the chemist and Monday as this was my official start day). So 21lbs in 21 days! Still a bit gobsmacked!

Rachel where do you buy from? I also pay £30.00 pw from the chemist. I am due a referal appointment which they charge £21.00 pw but am thinking of cancelling as I seem to be doing ok at the chemist and some-one else could use the appointment. I am glad I started at the chemist though 1st as I was sure to increase my eight the way I was eating and drinking.

Merlin XXX

Hi Saffee, was wondering where you'd got to! Hope you settle in to your new place and get back online soon!! Keep us posted on the refeeding :)

Back