Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Peggiemay, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Peggiemay

Peggiemay Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Been looking round site for a few weeks and think its time I said Hi. Joined SW in January and so far have lost 36lbs but still have a LOT more to lose. Just wondered if anyone else has 8 stone plus to lose because at the moment it seems almost impossible I would be grateful for any support.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ClaireaBelles

ClaireaBelles Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I also started SW in January and have so far lost 1 stone 5lbs but have another 4 stone to go before at goal but before SW i was a WW member and had lost 3 stone with that diet but got to a stage where never seemed to loose anymore so thought a change in which diet i do might help and so far it has.
    You have done so well already and am sure you will get there in the end but i understand that it seems to be a lot but break it down in stages maybe each stone and make sure you celebrate your acheievement too
    Good Luck
    x

4. Spitfirex

Spitfirex Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.35%)
    Wow, 36lbs! well done! I want to lose a lot more in total, but atm have set myself the challenge of 30lbs in 15weeks - I'm lazy & unmotivated, I thought if I can do this, I'll be spurred on to continue with the diet after the 15weeks and get on with losing really losing weight.
    Wishing you luck! x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses.

Irene xx

6. Peggiemay

Peggiemay Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanx. Like your idea of breaking it down to managable chunks, might try that. Got my club 10 last night so was thinking i might try going for 10% again and just doing that each time. Stand in consultant there last night and class moving to Monday from next week so gonna discuss it my regular leader then

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.