Hi everyone

Peggiemay

Been looking round site for a few weeks and think its time I said Hi. Joined SW in January and so far have lost 36lbs but still have a LOT more to lose. Just wondered if anyone else has 8 stone plus to lose because at the moment it seems almost impossible I would be grateful for any support.

Hi, I also started SW in January and have so far lost 1 stone 5lbs but have another 4 stone to go before at goal but before SW i was a WW member and had lost 3 stone with that diet but got to a stage where never seemed to loose anymore so thought a change in which diet i do might help and so far it has.
You have done so well already and am sure you will get there in the end but i understand that it seems to be a lot but break it down in stages maybe each stone and make sure you celebrate your acheievement too
Good Luck
x

Thanx. Like your idea of breaking it down to managable chunks, might try that. Got my club 10 last night so was thinking i might try going for 10% again and just doing that each time. Stand in consultant there last night and class moving to Monday from next week so gonna discuss it my regular leader then

Back