Hi everyone!

year2teacher

Hello!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm currently doing the Food Doctor diet plan - doing really well atm, I've lost 11lbs in 2 weeks, but I've just got to keep it up as I'm getting married in 7 weeks, eekk! Must look hot in my dress ;)

Is anyone else following this plan? I had a quick search but couldn't find much. Where would it be best to post? Low carb or GI were my thoughts.

Good luck to evryone else!

xxx

I'm not following that plan but good luck! I hope you have a great wedding day, I'm sure that whatever you've lost by that day, you'll look fab!!

I see you're a teacher, have you been teachin for long? I'm hopefully starting my PGCE in September!

Hi Caroline,

I have just finished my BA (handed my dissertation in just a week ago, yay!). I have a job starting in September teaching year 2, can't wait! Are you planning on doing secondary or primary? It's tough but I love it! There's no better job :)

xxx

Well done you!! How did you find it? I'm planning on doing Primary, I debated both but decided Primary is definitely for me

Yeah it was great, hard work but not too bad really, if you enjoy! We did have a few people drop out but think that only really happens if you don't know what it's like.

I couldn't do secondary - I did a bit as part of my course. SEN was fab but not mainstream!! Good luck anyway! xxx

Back