Hi everyone

Hi everyone
I'm just starting SW and have about 5 stones to lose, I really can't afford to go to the meetings so have borrowed the books from a friend and then stumbled across this site. I really hope I can do it this way, I know that the support from the groups would be great but having seen this site and the support on here, I'm hoping that I can do it without!
Is it best to start a Food Diary on here or just at home? I'm thinking that putting it in front of everyone here might make me even more focused...?
Thanks for looking :)

Kat

Hi Kittykat, Welcome to the forum... :)

I am sure that you will get lots of support from those that are doing SW plus lots of others that are battling the bulge ... lol!

Yes do start a diary on here and do put down all the things that are bothering you plus your weekly and daily progress, it all makes for an interesting read and then we can look in to help and support you.

All the very best with your endeavours .. :)

Hi Kitty, welcome! I'm doing ww from home without any of the meetings or online stuff, just the forums and google are keeping me informed, and every one on here keeps me positive :)

Definitely start a food diary or a weight loss diary, it helps with accountability and if you haven't got the losses you think you should then other people can have a look at your diary and see where you might be going wrong.

See your round the boards :)

Thanks Emmaline and Silly Kitten, I'll get definitely get started on my food diary then! Thank you for replying, I've been looking round the boards and already seen some really great information. Its good to know that I can get support here without the groups x

Back