Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KittyKat84, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. KittyKat84

KittyKat84 Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone
    I'm just starting SW and have about 5 stones to lose, I really can't afford to go to the meetings so have borrowed the books from a friend and then stumbled across this site. I really hope I can do it this way, I know that the support from the groups would be great but having seen this site and the support on here, I'm hoping that I can do it without!
    Is it best to start a Food Diary on here or just at home? I'm thinking that putting it in front of everyone here might make me even more focused...?
    Thanks for looking :)

Kat

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Kittykat, Welcome to the forum... :)

I am sure that you will get lots of support from those that are doing SW plus lots of others that are battling the bulge ... lol!

Yes do start a diary on here and do put down all the things that are bothering you plus your weekly and daily progress, it all makes for an interesting read and then we can look in to help and support you.

All the very best with your endeavours .. :)

4. sillykitten

sillykitten Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher pro points
    Hi Kitty, welcome! I'm doing ww from home without any of the meetings or online stuff, just the forums and google are keeping me informed, and every one on here keeps me positive :)

Definitely start a food diary or a weight loss diary, it helps with accountability and if you haven't got the losses you think you should then other people can have a look at your diary and see where you might be going wrong.

See your round the boards :)

5. KittyKat84

KittyKat84 Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Emmaline and Silly Kitten, I'll get definitely get started on my food diary then! Thank you for replying, I've been looking round the boards and already seen some really great information. Its good to know that I can get support here without the groups x

6. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome & Good Luck!

I've only just finished my first week but found myself logging on here a few times a day to keep me focused!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.