Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crazyfluffysparkles, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. crazyfluffysparkles

crazyfluffysparkles Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.23%)
    I am new here! Not 100% sure which diet I will go on .... I am thinking Slim Fast / Celebrity Slim as I like meal replacements but the SF ready made shakes are much easier for work.

Low carb diets seem to suit me - more energy on them once I get into it! I don't realise how tired I am normally until I stop eating rubbish.

Not sure if I want to try Exante but it looks expensive and I don't know how different it is to Slim Fast.

I am starting tomorrow and think I have about 4 stones to lose. I am going to post in a diet diary thread regularly as I need the accountability.

Is there a section here to find diet buddies? I don't really have any real life support.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Exante is the cheapest of the VLCDs and we have lots of members on it.

Once you have decided on a diet post in that section for buddies to support and encourage you.

Good luck.

Irene xx

4. Rabecky

Rabecky Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(24.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck on your weight loss :)

5. crazyfluffysparkles

crazyfluffysparkles Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.23%)
    Thank you! Not sure if I could handle a VLCD - might need more will power than I have.

Is the weight loss a lot faster on a VLCD compared to say Slim Fast?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.