Hi everyone

hayley 29

Hi I'm new to the site, started sw 4 weeks ago and have lost 17lbs got a long way to go still as goal is another 80lbs away. Looking for inspiration to keep me on track and I think I'm onto a winner with this site.

Last edited:
Thanks

Last edited:
hayley 29 said:
Hi I'm new to the site, started sw 4 weeks ago and have lost 17lbs got a long way to go still as goal is another 80lbs away. Looking for inspiration to keep me on track and I think I'm onto a winner with this site.

Hi im catherine 26 years i want to loose 2 stone im getting married in march and have a beautiful little girl aged two lol but i want my body back im startin sw this week hopefully tuesd xx

[QUOTE
Hi im catherine 26 years i want to loose 2 stone im getting married in march and have a beautiful little girl aged two lol but i want my body back im startin sw this week hopefully tuesd xx[/QUOTE]

Hey Catherine! Wow I'm 26, want to lose a lot more tgan 2stone, but I'm getting married in march too :) the 1st! :) & I've got a 3 yr old little girl!! ;) how's the wedding planning going? Where abouts r u getting married! Good luck on the weightless Hun!!

Hey, & welcome to the forum! Great for motivation!!! Xxx

Hi hope all goes well at the meeting on Tuesday night, it's a really good plan to follow.

hi just joined this site , im 46 yr old man and started slimming world 6 weeks ago, tonight i will achieve my 1 stone lost award and can see now that progress is being made.
it does feel a bit strange being the only man there amongst 26 women but i find knowing i have to get weighed gives me that incentive to lose weight.

hi just joined this site , im 46 yr old man and started slimming world 6 weeks ago, tonight i will achieve my 1 stone lost award and can see now that progress is being made.
it does feel a bit strange being the only man there amongst 26 women but i find knowing i have to get weighed gives me that incentive to lose weight.

Strange there are a ton of men at my SW - one has lost 10 stone :eek:

Back