Hi Everyone!

Jen84

Ok feel like a failure and a fraud but I started Exante today and have bought back up every one of the three shakes and am thinking that maybe it is not for me!
Have heard lots of good things about dukan and am thinking that this is probably the right way for me, on average is Dukan faster then say SW for weight loss?
Thanks, Jen x

As a previous follower of SW for 2 years I can say its a lot quicker but alot harder and it teaches you about food alot more and that over eating on SW is basically what causes you to plateau,
I love dukan at the moment and just hope it lasts
L x

Thanks for the reply, I have lost in the past with SW but like you say doesnt teach you anything about food, I find myself sacrificing what i know to be good for me to be able to have more treats and alcohol! Yep think i'm defo gonna give Dukan a go!

Hi Jen
Don't think there is a diet I haven't tried but never lost as much as I have on Dukan and hope this time it is gone for good.... Reason it has worked for me is that I was a carb junkie - bread, pizza, cake etc, etc and it is great not to be addicted to them anymore!!!! It is a strict plan and you need to be very committed to it hits you back hard if you cheat!!!! In return you are not hungry and all your cravings will go..... Attack is tough especially about day 3 when your body usually rebels but after that it gets easy peasy - also you will never look forward to veggies as much as you do on Dukan!!!! Good luck - buy the book, read it and then get started...... GOOD LUCK!

Couldn't put it better myself, its a fabulous plan that allows you to live a normal life unlike any meal replacements plans. Give it a go for one month without cheating by then you will definitely know if it is for you or not.

Superb summary by trudy! I too have done all diets and have found this one by far the easiest to stick to due to never really feeling hungry and not craving carbs - i struggled with sw - dukan is the best ever x

I'm sure you don't need any more help but when I started I told myself this would be the last diet I ever did, because its the last I would need to, I have had my wobbles mostly because it is so strict its really hard if you're not organised like me but you learn your lessons, I also struggle with boredom as I'm lazy with cooking so eat the same things over and over again.

Despite all that its the great weight loss that keeps me going and reading posts on here, everyone is so passionate about it, its great.

Same as the rest of the posts, strict, but so easy to follow, I'm a boring cook so use the recipie thread and keep it exciting. Good luck and warch the weight drop off x

Back