Hi Everyone!

thedream

Hello,

I'm a nightmare yo yo dieter and bad comfort/boredom eater. I've lost a lot of weight during the past few years but this winter has been really tough and I've done a lot of comfort eating resulting in, of course weight gain. I'm struggling to start dieting/healthy eating again and want to start sooner rather than later so I have less to lose and don't just carry on overeating like I have gotten in the habit of doing.

I thought joining minims would be a great idea to get some support and share experiences, and of course yummy recipes as I'm forever tweaking recipes to make them healthier with mixed results, but its such a buzz when it is a success!

Hope to start posting soon and getting to know you all :)

x

Hi thedream, your BMW is only 21.5 and your 2" taller than me :eek: you sound like your at the perfect weight already?
Welcome to the forum.

hello and welcome to the forum :) X

Hi thedream, your BMW is only 21.5 and your 2" taller than me :eek: you sound like your at the perfect weight already?
Welcome to the forum.

Aww, thank you. I am fairly happy as I am but I know when I'm happy, I eat. I really just want to get back into my pre-christmas clothes, especially jeans, as I'm living in leggings at the moment hehe! I really can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe either.

x

Hi Welcome :) All the best on your journey. xx

Back