Hi everyone

lucysmommy

Gold Member
I am a poster on the cal counting forums but seen a great deal for weight watchers online and I decided to go for it - done weight watchers a few years ago and lost weight steadily

I have enjoyed cal counting but found myself getting slightly obsessive about it all and I am going to delete my mfp account and stick soley to weight watchers

My starting weight is 15st 2lbs (was originally 15st 11lbs) and I look forward to chatting to you all x

Last edited:
Hi. Gud luck hun. Ive dun the oppasite 2 u and gone bak 2 mfp and cal counting. supose u just gota find wots rite 4 u.x

Good luck, and well done so far, I love weight watchers, I've lost 15.5lb so far in just over 2 months xx

Good luck Hun! You'll do great! I am loving weights watchers! Have lost 31lb in 8weeks :) xx

wow31lbs??? thats amazing what is your advice for a newbie then?

thanks for the lovely welcome x

Thanks I was shocked myself lol!
My advice would be to track everything you eat! And also plan your dinners in the morning and point them as the first few weeks I was using nearly all my points before dinner so wouldn't be able to have a nice size dinner so now I point my dinner at the start of the day so I know how many points I have for breakfast lunch and snacks!
Also I find eggs are the best food that keeps me fuller for longer so I try to have them for breakfast :) xx

That's good news cos I am not a cereal person

What sort of things have you been having for your dinner x

For dinner I have what ever I'm cooking for the whole family tonight is jacket spuds with tuna
I eat the same as my daughter and husband for dinner but just a smaller portion and I still have a takeaway for dinner once a week too! I normally save about 12 points for dinner then its a good size and ill full up for the rest of the night :) xxx

gib1992 has good advice! A couple of times I made the mistake of not planning dinner and by the end of the day I'd run out of PP. It's much easier to plan around what you want to have for dinner, that way you don't go over.

I am also finding the weight watchers choc bars brilliant- 2pp each so I can get my chocolate fix and not feel too guilty!

Back