Hi everyone

Ucandoitnay

Hi my names Naomi and this is not the first time I've been on here but unfortunately I failed last time with my weight loss as my heart wasn't really into loosing the weight. I am a size 14 at the moment and even though that may not be big to others to me I am not happy as I was a size 8 five years again and even though I wont want to be a size 8 again I'd settle for a size 10 - 12 but im not just loosing weight for myself I want to be healthy and be able to run and play with my son a lot more without being out of breath.
Im dedicated to loosing the weight this time but it is a little scary as im going to be doing it on my own so I thought maybe meeting people on here and sharing my experiences and hearing yours we could all help each other.
This is my 4th day on my healthy balanced diet, im not really following a diet plan im just making better choices with what I eat for example eating more veg and fruit, switching breads, stopping eating chocolate and takeaways. I think I failed the last time because diets are so strict and I don't want to go back wards like most diets do to people I want to change my lifestyle.
Every morning I've been waking up and having a green smoothie which contains spinach, apple, grapes, lettuce, Kiel, squirt of lemon juice and water. This has been brilliant and I feel full right up until lunch time and the energy it gives me is amazing I would defo recommend this. I then have lunch which is a home made chicken ceaser wrap (the wrap is 50/50 and the sauce is Tesco's light) or a tuna, very light mayo (tbsp.) with 50/50 wrap or porridge oats with water and blueberries. I even have those meals for dinner if I don't feel like anything heavy, between lunch and dinner I will have another green smoothie and then for dinner I would have a tin of weight watchers soup (im crazy about soups lol) and then for desert a banana and strawberry smoothie made with I banana, 1 frozen banana, 5 strawberry's and a tiny bit of water to help blend.
Im still trying to cut down my tea intake as I have already cut back to only 3 tea's a day but I have 2 sugars for each time so it is a bit naughty so im going to have to give sweetner a go again even though I really don't like it lol.

If you can help or suggest any meal ideas to me that would be appreciated thanks for reading and good luck everyone on their weight loss journey xxx

Back