hi everyone

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by vickiabd, 29 April 2008.

weight loss

1. 2

0 vote(s)
  2. 2

2 vote(s)
  1. vickiabd

vickiabd Well-Known Member

i went for my first LL meeting yesterday evening it was really nice, i tried my very first food pack,(vanilla) it was delcious :party0027:i tot it would have yukky but was great, am looking foward to my next food pack, sooooo i have started my journey, so pls support any way you all can, HOW DO ONE COPE WITH WATER AND THE LOO COS I ALMOST DID IT ON MYSELF THIS MORNING :bliss:
  2. Tange

Tange Well-Known Member

Good for you Vicki, the packs are really not bad. I like them all apart from Caramel.

Hang in there keep glugging the water and you will see the pounds melting off you in no time.
  3. lola123

lola123 Well-Known Member

Glad you feel so positive, keep on in there with the water, not only does it help flush out your fat but it also makes your complextion glow. I have had some nice compliments about my new glowy skin so its a nice bonus
  4. vickiabd

vickiabd Well-Known Member

thank you for your encouragement i will keep gulgging the water,its not as bad as i tot. i just hope i lose enough weight on my first WI.
  5. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Well-Known Member

hiya vicki keep up with the water it really helps! dont worry after a few weeks your "loo habit" slows down a bit and you can hold the water for longer, good luck and keep posting