• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi everyone

weight loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

vickiabd

S: 17st0lb C: 14st4lb G: 13st5lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 2st10lb(15.97%)
i went for my first LL meeting yesterday evening it was really nice, i tried my very first food pack,(vanilla) it was delcious :party0027:i tot it would have yukky but was great, am looking foward to my next food pack, sooooo i have started my journey, so pls support any way you all can, HOW DO ONE COPE WITH WATER AND THE LOO COS I ALMOST DID IT ON MYSELF THIS MORNING :bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good for you Vicki, the packs are really not bad. I like them all apart from Caramel.

Hang in there keep glugging the water and you will see the pounds melting off you in no time.

lola123

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb G: 11st5lb
Glad you feel so positive, keep on in there with the water, not only does it help flush out your fat but it also makes your complextion glow. I have had some nice compliments about my new glowy skin so its a nice bonus

vickiabd

S: 17st0lb C: 14st4lb G: 13st5lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 2st10lb(15.97%)
thank you for your encouragement i will keep gulgging the water,its not as bad as i tot. i just hope i lose enough weight on my first WI.

hiya vicki keep up with the water it really helps! dont worry after a few weeks your "loo habit" slows down a bit and you can hold the water for longer, good luck and keep posting